The student activities program at Samueli Academy is dedicated to enriching lives on campus by providing quality programs and clubs through ASB that encourage and empower student input and participation in various activities on and off campus. Students will develop leadership, program management, social responsibility, and interpersonal skills. The purpose of activities is to help students feel a part of our community and foster passions while developing leadership and life skills. Our values include: Inclusivity, Equity, Collaboration, Respect, and Balance. We strive to enrich and integrate students' leadership and academic experiences in order to educate students to be ethical, socially just, and civically engaged leaders on campus and in their larger communities.
Associated Student Body Mission Statement:
We commit to value each student by being their voice. We bring unity into our school by enhancing and providing events and being open-minded. We also promote student and staff participation with extracurricular activities. As ASB, we devote ourselves to support and inspire students to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Social Media IG: samueli.asb
Samueli Academy values the development of extra-curricular activities and classes for their positive and meaningful contribution to the lives of our students. The student body of Samueli Academy relies upon the positive contribution of its advisors. Club advisors, in promoting their co-curricular agendas, engage in worthwhile activities that positively enhance the life and overall character of the Firewolves student body. To that end, the welfare of co-curricular activities and clubs is extremely important. Every effort is made through the development of activity calendars, online calendars, available facilities, and transportation, to ensure the success of clubs and organizations.
The Activities program strives to:
- Provide the opportunity to develop socially by engaging in activities which develop and strengthen character, leadership skills, and social skills.
- Provide additional activities and experiences outside the classroom that broaden the interests, awareness, and knowledge of students in ways that would not otherwise be achieved.
- Participate in multiple kinds of co-curricular activities organized around the common interests of club members.
- Develop teamwork strategies through service to each other, the community, and the student body of Samueli Academy.
- Teach TRUST, RESPECT and RESPONSIBILITY at club meetings and events.
- Still in the making (send an email to clubs for Description Column and add instagram account handle).
Public Charter School for all students - no tuition fees. Take high school and college classes at the same time.